Strawberry Mint Sorbet
- Strawberry Mint Sorbet
- Strawberry mint sorbet is made from the freshest of ingredients so you can enjoy dessert time, guilt-free!
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 16ouncesfresh strawberries halved
- 1/4cupfreshly squeezed lemon juice or lime juice
- 1/2 cup agave syrup
- 1tbspfresh mint minced
- Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Place in a freezer-safe container, cover, and freeze for about an hour.
- Using a hand-held blender, blend mixture again.
- Top with a sprig of mint or a lemon or lime zest. Serve immediately.