Spicy Baked Salmon
- Spicy Baked Salmon
- This spicy baked salmon recipe is low-fat and made with many sulfur containing ingredients to help maintain a healthy liver.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 2, 6ouncesalmon filets skinned
- 2clovesgarlic minced
- 2tbsponion chopped
- 1tspground black pepper
- 1tspcayenne pepper
- 1tspparsley fresh or dried
- 3tbsplemon or lime juice
- 2tbspextra virgin olive oil (cold pressed)
- With the salmon fillets set aside, mix all other ingredients in a medium bowl.
- When the consistency is smooth, pour 1/3 of the marinade into a medium sized glass baking dish.
- Place the salmon fillets into the dish and pour half of the remaining marinade over them.
- Flip the fillets after 15 minutes continue to chill for another 15 minutes.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and chill for 15 minutes.
- Cover again with foil and bake for 35-45 minutes, remove from heat when filets are flaky. Serve immediately. Enjoy!