Scallops with Lemon and Sage
- Scallops with Lemon and Sage
- Scallops with lemon and sage is a foodie favorite, but you don't have to be a connoisseur to make this easy recipe! Made with healthier ingredients this dish is not only good for you but also downright delicious!
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 2poundsscallops sea or bay
- 1tbspolive oil
- 1tbspfresh lemon juice
- 1/3cupgreen onion finely chopped
- 1clovegarlic minced
- 1/2 tspblack pepper
- Mix black pepper and sage together in a small bowl.
- Dry coat the scallops in the black pepper and sage mixture.
- On a low to medium heat, warm the olive oil in a pan.
- Add the scallops to the pan and allow to cook for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, green onion, and garlic to the pan and cook for another 2 minutes. Serve warm.