- Saffron Chicken
- This mellow yellow saffron chicken recipe is simply marvelous, darling! A delicious combination of saffron, Greek yogurt, garlic, and wild rice make this the best saffron chicken with rice recipe on the planet!
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 4,6 ouncechicken breast halves skinless and boneless
- 1.5cupsGreek yogurt
- 1clovegarlic minced
- 1tspcracked black pepper
- 1tspolive oil
- 2cupswild rice
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine yogurt, garlic, saffron, and black pepper in a large bowl or baking dish.
- Place chicken into mixture and make sure it is completely covered in the mixture.
- Allow chicken breasts to marinate at room temperature for 15-20 minutes.
- Lightly coat the broiler pan with olive oil and put the chicken on.
- Place tender wild rice in a bowl and top with the saffron chicken. Serve immediately
- Broil for approximately 10 minutes per side, or until chicken is browned an thoroughly cooked.