- Roasted Vegetables
- Roasted vegetables make for a hearty and healthy meal. This baked roasted vegetables recipe combines a dynamic blend of herbs to give a little more "WOW" to this delectable dish.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 2cupsbroccoli cleaned and cut into small pieces
- 3mediumpotatoes cleaned, peeled and cubed
- 1onion cut thick
- 1zucchini cleaned, peeled and sliced
- 1carrot thick slices
- 3clovesgarlic chopped
- 3tbspolive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, toss ingredients in olive oil until covered.
- Place ingredients on a sheet of tin foil.
- Wrap tip foil around ingredients until secure.
- Place tin foil packet into preheated oven and bake for 30-45 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve immediately.