Natural No Bake Cookies
- Natural No Bake Cookies
- Who says that cookies are a no-go in a healthy diet? Eaten in moderation, these natural no bake cookies, made from better-for-you ingredients, are a great source of vitamins, minerals and protein.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
- 2cupsrolled oats
- 1/2cupcocoa powder
- 1/2 cupcoconut oil
- 1 cuporganic peanut butter
- 1tspvanilla extract
- Combine honey, cocoa powder, and oil in a small pot and bring to a boil and allow to cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the oats, peanut butter, and vanilla extract.
- Place spoonfuls onto wax paper and allow cookies to cool for approximately 15 minutes.