- Fresh homemade guacamole takes less than 10 minutes to make! Avocados are a good source of Vitamins C and B6 as well as dietary fiber and monounsaturated fat (the good fat!). It'll feel like an indulgence, but trust us, it's good for you!
- 3avocados ripe, peeled
- 1smallred onion chopped
- 1mediumtomato chopped
- 1lime juiced
- 2clovesgarlic minced
- black pepper to taste
- 1tbspcilantro chopped (optional)
- Combine avocados and lime juice in a medium sized bowl and mix until avocado is smooth.
- Add tomatoes, onion, garlic, and cilantro and stir.
- Add black pepper to taste.