Grilled Tofu with Lemon Garlic Marinade
- Grilled Tofu with Lemon Garlic Marinade
- Our grilled tofu with lemon garlic marinade combines the fun of grilling with a perfect combination of flavors. Say yes to loving your liver with this fantastic summer funtime, low-cal grilling alternative.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 14ouncesextra firm tofu drained, cleaned, and dried
- 2clovesgarlic minced
- 1/4cuplemon juice
- 1tbspextra virgin olive oil
- cracked black pepper to taste
- Preheat grill.
- Mix the lemon juice, oregano, olive oil, garlic, and pepper in a bowl.
- Pour a thin layer of the mixture into a shallow baking dish.
- Cut tofu into wide slices and place in to the baking dish
- Pour another thin layer of the liquid mixture on top of the tofu until it is completely covered.
- Allow to marinate for 20-30 minutes, flipping the tofu steaks once.
- Put a light coating of oil on the grill.
- Grill tofu until browned. (about 3 minutes per side) Serve immediately