Black Bean Hummus
- Black Bean Hummus
- This black bean hummus tastes so good that you'll forget how good it is for you. Providing protein, fiber, and calcium, it's no wonder black beans are considered a superfood! This spicy take on traditional hummus is sure to become a family favorite.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1canblack beans
- 2clovesgarlic chopped
- 1jalapeño seeded and chopped
- 1tspcayenne pepper
- 1 tbsptahini or olive oil
- Heat black beans slightly in a medium saucepan.
- Transfer the black beans into a blender and add all other ingredients and blend.
- Transfer the mixture into a serving dish and top with an olive oil drizzle, jalapeno slices, cumin, and/or cayenne pepper if desired. Serve immediately.