Beet Clementine Salad with Walnuts
- Beet Clementine Salad with Walnuts
- It's the beet generation! This beet clementine salad is chocked full of fresh, far out flavors, and nutrients to the max!
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 10ouncesbaby spinach or arugula
- 15ouncesbeets sliced and quartered
- 3 Roma tomatoes wedged
- 1/2cupraw walnuts chopped
- 2clementines peeled and sectioned
- 1smallred onion cut into rings
- 1/4cupbalsamic vinegar
- 1/2cupextra virgin olive oil
- 2tbspfresh lemon, lime, or orange juice
- 1 tspDijon mustard
- 1 tsprosemary
- Combine greens, beets, tomatoes, onions, walnuts, and clementines into a large salad bowl. Lightly toss ingredients until well-mixed.
- In a jar or sealable container, mix the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, juice, mustard, dill, and rosemary and shake vigorously for about 30 seconds.
- Pour the dressing over the salad mixture and lightly toss everything again. Serve immediately.