- Banana Bread
- This healthier banana bread recipe replaces some of the traditional ingredients with more health-conscious ingredients. Don't worry! The healthy ingredients aren't replacing any of the traditional deliciousness!
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 2cupswhole wheat flour
- 4bananas overripe
- 1/4cupplain yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1tspbaking soda
- 1/2cupraw walnuts chopped (optional)
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees.
- Mash bananas and combine with honey.
- In a large bowl combine the flour and baking soda.
- Add butter and yogurt to the flour mixture and stir until smooth.
- Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture.
- Add the chopped walnuts.
- Pour the entire mixture into a loaf pan.
- Bake for about 60 minutes or until a toothpick put into the middle of the bread comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing from the loaf pan and allowing to cool completely on a rack.