Tortilla Tilapia Soup
- In a large glass baking dish, combine 5 tablespoons of fresh lime juice with the garlic, cayenne pepper, and cilantro.
- Place the tilapia filets in the marinade for 10-15 minutes, flip once or twice during this time.
- Blend the cubed tomatoes and onions. In a skillet, bring the tomato-onion mixture and the water to a simmer on low-heat.
- Add the tilapia and marinade. Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the tilapia is firm.
- Using a wooden spoon or spatula, separate the fish into smaller, bite-sized pieces.
- Place 3/4 cup of broken chips into serving bowls.
- Pour soup over the chips.
- Top with chopped avocado, a dollop of Greek yogurt, cilantro and/or a dash of lime juice if desired.